ALETE Sports Nutrition is proud to introduce our latest hydration product! All-New ALETE™ Protein Recovery Drink
AVAILABLE NOW in our classic fresh orange flavour and coming soon in delicious milk chocolate!
Why it’s important to Hydrate following a workout:
- When you sweat profusely your body loses sodium and potassium, after you exercise your goal is to fully replace any fluid and electrolyte deficit.
- Hydration is necessary to maintain peak performance
- Alete Protein Recovery not only hydrates you post workout, but aids recovery by promoting protein synthesis in the muscles and stimulates glycogen replenishment.
ALETE™ Whey Protein:
- Whey protein is a complete source of all essential amino acids which are required for optimal transport and storage of nutrients throughout the body.
- Whey protein is absorbed faster than other sources of protein which means it increases muscle protein synthesis to a higher degree than other protein sources acutely.
- Whey isolate contains the highest protein concentration (90-95%) with very little fat.
- Resistance training breaks down muscle; therefore your muscles require a fresh infusion of protein and amino acids to help repair and build.
- Glucosamine protects and maintains the cells responsible for the production of cartilage and synovial fluid, making it essential for joint health.
- Cartilage and synovial fluid, two important components of joint health are continuously being regenerated to keep up with the physical demands of daily life.
- Without sufficient levels of glucosamine in the body cells become vulnerable to internal cellular damage, ultimately resulting in joint health deterioration.
Pick up yours today at the Fort Langley Cyclery in Fort Langley.